Mastergamer6294Mastergamer6294

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Press Start: Endgame 2 Press Start: Endgame 2

Uhhhhhhh...

Good animation, but try putting in a better plotline. All I saw in this was a bunch of video game character ripoffs fighting a Sephiroth ripoff. If there was a storyline behind all this, then it would B a leet flash movie.

Potatoes Potatoes

Man! That flash sucked!

I gave you a 10 overall because it made a lot of flash noobs feel better about their flashes. If this took you more than 25 minutes, then you should get some serious practice before submitting to Newgrounds again!

littleFoot littleFoot

How... do you make... such awesome graphics?

Those graphics are amazing! I gave you a -2 for style because it was kind of kiddie, but the graphics of something that you made in flash were so good that I wet my pants. If you used those skills to make a super violent action anime, then I would probably crap my pants at its coolness, because action flashes have to have good graphics. How long have you been using flash and how did you make those sick graphics?

chluaid responds:

I use a Wacom tablet to draw into Flash and I spend 18 hours a day in this chair (when I'm working on a movie that is).
I've thought of making a super-violent action anime, but somehow I can't see Bitey holding a gun to littleFoot's head :P

Thanks for the review..

The Magic 8 Ball The Magic 8 Ball

OMG!!! YOU DESTROYED EARTH!!!

I asked if the moon was really going to fall in 3 days like in Majora's Mask and your 8 ball said yes!

Funbumb responds:

Majoras Mask? dude ur wierd

StickMan Sam - Part 3 StickMan Sam - Part 3

Good game, but

You should have made it so that you use the arrow keys to move. Then, I would have given you a good rating.

IstvanOrosi responds:

It is mentioned on the controls page that you can change the controls.

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

Good joke there

However, the other people were obviously bots. They were always posting the same thing over and over again and they were posting stuff really fast. Also, no one else logged in. Nevertheless, it is very creative and I liked it.

liam0 responds:

Bots? That's not true, maybe the people in the chatroom were playing jokes on you but.. oh well. I'll look into that.