Mastergamer6294Mastergamer6294

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Press Start: Endgame 2 Press Start: Endgame 2

Uhhhhhhh...

Good animation, but try putting in a better plotline. All I saw in this was a bunch of video game character ripoffs fighting a Sephiroth ripoff. If there was a storyline behind all this, then it would B a leet flash movie.

Potatoes Potatoes

Man! That flash sucked!

I gave you a 10 overall because it made a lot of flash noobs feel better about their flashes. If this took you more than 25 minutes, then you should get some serious practice before submitting to Newgrounds again!

littleFoot littleFoot

How... do you make... such awesome graphics?

Those graphics are amazing! I gave you a -2 for style because it was kind of kiddie, but the graphics of something that you made in flash were so good that I wet my pants. If you used those skills to make a super violent action anime, then I would probably crap my pants at its coolness, because action flashes have to have good graphics. How long have you been using flash and how did you make those sick graphics?

chluaid responds:

I use a Wacom tablet to draw into Flash and I spend 18 hours a day in this chair (when I'm working on a movie that is).
I've thought of making a super-violent action anime, but somehow I can't see Bitey holding a gun to littleFoot's head :P

Thanks for the review..

StrawberryClock Goes Poop StrawberryClock Goes Poop

That is really immature

You all think watching a strawberry clock taking a dump is funny? That's not funny! It's immature! And, to all you Newgrounds authors out there, you don't need potty humor, swears or sex to be funny. Instead, why not make something that really is funny. They did it before beck when your parents watched cartoons on TV, so what stops you from making a flash without gross humor? I know I'm sounding a lot like Foamy, but I'm just making a point that we don't need gross humor. And I also have a question for Mushroom Clock. Did you make those farting sounds with your mouth? If not, then where did you make or get them?

FF Battle FF Battle

Awesome movie

But how is it based on a true story?

More Violent Shit! BITCH! More Violent Shit! BITCH!

YOU THINK THAT THIS IS APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES???

Newgrounds should re-rate this mature for excessive violence! And there was no plot in it at all. But good music though.